2012 m. vasario 13 d., pirmadienis

Whereabouts


I feel like getting into winter rest mode nowadays – doing things slowly, sleeping longer, walking slower and enjoying view. Also I got into money saving mode as it became more pleasurable to out few times a week instead of every other day. I still try to explore city as much as possible while walking a lot and hiking every weekend. These days are full of posed grief as Whitney Huston died just a day before Grammys, two days ago. I can bet that if she would have died longer time ago, she would have gotten award for lifetime achievement of something like that, as all singers dead in ongoing year does. I never understood why some people, mostly so-called-stars feels the need to express ‘grief’ instead of keeping it to themselves. Although I see a lot of space for improvement in Lithuania, things like that makes me glad I’m not American of English, shivering from ‘arctic’ cold. There’s one English guy I know here, in Vilnius, but I never talk to him although seeing him constantly as he has no manners when among people and lied two times to me. Somehow seeing him I always wander if he is struck with cold there and maybe it froze all his manners. Although it’s just a start of the week, I can’t wait for weekend already. Few weeks ago I participated in really cool pub crawl and was amazed how many cool pubs with their own exquisite public. The only annoying thing was when people got drunk and started being too clingy for my liking. That’s always point of parties requiring most patience. Being not alcoholic is sometimes hard. But at least I have nothing to regret being done while drunk which I saw so many times…