2012 m. liepos 20 d., penktadienis

Growing

My baby guinea pig, now named Sigutis (after this guy, my Sigutis is as loud). He learned a lot in this two weeks - eating from food box while standing, drinking woter from special flask, eating vegetables, doing 'iron wolf' pose (is when you scratch his chin and he raises head) and making various noises from squeeing to happy noises.
He is so pretty that it would be very sad to give Sigutis away. And i would only give him to very very good and trustable person. Such beautiful and smart baby deserves only the best of ownrs.
And me myself decited to check this festival for weeked as it sounds nice and is for free. Transport sucks though - no busses and no trains (well, only from Kaunas and international, so expensive one).  It seems only way to get there without car is going to Marijampolė, then train to Jūrė and then walk.

Slight update : Sigutis is now called Pupis and lives with Median Tiba. he's boyfriend of my couchsurfing friend Giedrė and i believe takes really good care of my former baby. Pupis is as beautiful as i predicted straight after his birth.