2012 m. rugpjūčio 31 d., penktadienis

Intense

In these last days i had so much stress and stuff to do, i'm kinda glad that september is almost there.
Well, first of all, bureaucracy there gives me big big headache. Since me universty (MRU) forbids me to finish my studies, i try to sort it out. First, i got mark which was lower than my work was worth. Lecturer couldn't explain why. I appealed when is saw my exam sheat, but they told me it's too late, although university statute and appeal provisions state whet student has right to see their exam sheat before appealing. No luck. I tried to reach dead, but got paper stating that there were no violations. Now i don't know why i dot this mark and how to finish my studies as it was stated there's no point to do it in my university as i won't get my diploma there as i want to know too much.
I wrote to education ministry. No luck. To cut long story short, i got impression that state service makes person extremely stupind and not able to read in state's official language.
Now after two years of trying, i finally got almost all answers.
Another thing - electronic ticket system in Vilnius. Not working. I can't buy monthly ticket as student as it's miscomunication between city council, public transport company and ISIC Lithuania. As i can't buy fill my monthly ticket without my own fault, i will have to use public transport for free all semtember. Genial.