2013 m. gruodžio 17 d., antradienis

Targets

Once upon a time i had great plans for myself. I wanted to grow up doing lots of stuff and learning new things, but somehow i got stuck there. Now i am at the good time and place but sometimes don't have courage. That's how i learned importance of having friends. Once a lone in foreign country people around me became important.
Now i'm in hard place. I decided to move out my apartment as i'm ridiculously overpaying compared to living conditions (old house, smoking inside - my flatmate does it, small). Thankfully one of my friends offered temporary place to stay. I decided that this time i would be more careful looking for place.
First time i had to move because of landlord. He was living in the flat and had no boundaries - knocking at door when i was sleeping, doing repairs in early mornings. Everything person who is not used to live with other people would do. I was creeped out actually. Especially that instead of telling me something directly used to send text messages. After being tired (couldn't sleep with all the doors banging and drilling early morning or late at night) for couple of months i got enough and started looking for new place. He actually asked me to move out before i told him, so it was easier. I found my current place quite quickly then.
Now main issue is my mentally not stable flatmate. She was hiding it quite well. But the fact that she's freeloader get out pretty fast. She used stuff i bought and never even contributed on cleaning stuff or toilet paper and even used my dishes. Later banging at evenings began. When new flatmate moved in i started to stuffer She forbid him to use balcony we all are paying for so he smokes in a room and i cannot use kitchen as i don't react to smell of smoke well. She even never took trash out, but put bag next to my door with note that i should do it. And kept attacking me on facebook but never had shame to tell me in the eye anything. So now i'm almost homeless as i gave my notice to move out till the end of the month. So i'm on a brink of change now.
I hope new year will bring great things to my life. I know what i want and where i want to be so now i just need courage and strength to achieve it.