2012 m. lapkričio 14 d., trečiadienis

Enjoy

So, last days of enjoying non worker regime...
First weekend when i didn't leave the city - saturday enjoyed photo walk near my home. Weather is getting colder, but wekend was sunny and quite warm. I don't know if i'm being unreasonable but i really hate when others try to take picture of me as i know it will be uploaded somewhere but most probably i won't get original one. I made some beautiful pictures of nature and buildings (i never liked taking photos of people as i find nature and architecture much more fascinating). Later we had lunch and drinks at Pegas. I found that place quite diverse - food and beer is really good but service is plain strange. It was my second time there, different waiter but still - quite fast, but rude, it seems as if they hate their work. You don't even tell your order and he cuts in saying fake 'thank you' and just runs. Nobody left him any tip.
On saturday i went to table ggame evening organised by local CSer. It was second time and although i had great time one thing i didn't like that people arrive starving and instead of starting on time, others has to wait for one hour while hungry people prepares food. I felt like i'm wasting my time as i like to be punctual and plan my time. There's great restaurant called 'Lloyd's' near my place so if i'm hungry but too lazy to prepare my own food i just go there. Fantastic service, great food and good prices. I tried goose led for first time and was real fest for my taste buds. Have to repeat some time...
It seems that Brno never sleeps. There's always something to do. Local community is very active and organises various events - language meetings, game nights, dinners, coffee meet ups and so one. One event i really like for sunday evening is Cinema italiano/ceco. Well, i went there two times and only for czech movies but it was really great. "Loners" espcially. Also it's free event and in really great cafe, so you can just sit in comfortable chair with your kofola (or something else) and just enjoy great movie.
Before starting work i had to register to local doctor. Medicover who does medical check ups sent me to some very posh looking clinic to english speaking doctor Tomas Kobos. So i have my doctor now. He has same name as my doctor at home, so i kinda like him. Had to do medical check up for medicover today with peeing in bottle and other stuff, but i hope i did well. Well, i don't see much without glasses if i look far away (it's called shortsight i think) but i have to wear glasses only if i drive so i hope it won't be a problem. I saw some people with glasses at work. Also i had to answer some other questions and now thinking if it would have been better if i lied or just kept my mouth shut? I just hope i did well.
I like to go to couchsurfing meetings sometimes, other events as well and consider myself as pretty active member but some days ago i was accused of showing signs of freeloader because i believe that couchsurfing is not about money and if i would want to pay, i would go to hostel. Well, i still think so. I believe that if person thinks taht having guest cost a lot and they should be grateful to be allowed to surf only, such host should open hostel or use AirBnB.