2012 m. gruodžio 21 d., penktadienis

Holiday spirit

Been a while since i wrote something, because my mind was really occupied. I love my new job and try to be good at it, so i study a lot and res a lot as well.
I'm very happy to live in location where i can reach lots of cities kinda easily. So i went to Bratislava last week. Ridiculously expensive (well, in my eyes) although nice city. 11 euros for lunch in cheap looking bistro Sbarro. I think i paid for plate weight as well, but still, was nice to come back in Brno with normal prices. Christmas market is in full swing (here's night post with list of activities) still and city is getting more and more empty as people are leaving for holidays. I'm staying though as i see no pint going home as i would be able to spend only one day there due to stupid bus shedules and see no point on wasting money on a plane.

I only miss my guinea pigs. There i have only cat at home but he's way too active for my liking so i don't enjoy having him in my room as he likes to destroy things. But not wanted guest is even worse. Now there's some mentally disabled girl in my flat who keeps coming late and then shouting in the kitchen. I just wish she will go way as i was awaked by her shouting three nights this week. And of course my flatmate didn't inform about her.
Also i just had one of weirdest CS experiences. Since i'm stuck in Brno in this holiday period, i decided to go to one meeting in tow. There's one dutch guy visiting and from profile he looked okay but it was huge dissapointment. We went to one pub and he and other guy started smoking without asking if other mind that and making stupid remarks about non smokers. Later everytime i was trying to say something they just cut me off and kept making quite not smart comments about russians. I was kinda relieved to get home after that. So much for trying to be less realistic and more positive...It seems that i'm simply allergic to stupid people.