2013 m. lapkričio 30 d., šeštadienis

Impossible is nothing

Finally after more than one year (one year and two months to be precise) I decided to use my vacation to go home. After all, my cousin had a baby daughter during that time, I miss my grandmother and her cooking, I miss my lovely guinea pigs and surprisingly, even my annoying little sister and of course my mom.
I decided to avoid 22 hours on a bus through Poland and have mixed train – bus journey instead. I am doubting my decision now, once i'm in Warsaw. Train Brno – Bohumin was just fine, calm, smooth ride. I was actually knitting whole way (trying to get my scarf done till cold comes). Way Bohumin – Warsaw was another story though. I got the seat and started watching series (my old laptop works only on cable and that train had sockets) and knitting when some lady with kid comes in coupe. I wasn't happy about light being turned on so lady called train officers and then they called me dangerous (for asking to turn off the light) and asked to move to other seat. I did but i'm still kinda shocked about being declared dangerous. Maybe it's just polish way of dealing with things.
On the way to Bohumin I saw some snow on the fields. And read in the news that Christmas tree was lit in Vilnius today. Sadly I had to move my holidays due to my challenged flatmate and won't spend that period with my family, but will be back in Brno instead. And working.
So I will try to get most of these two weeks in my homeland. Spend time with family, see places, do stuff. Relax from all the craziness at home (my flatmate went to the level where she leaves her trash by my door).