2014 m. spalio 6 d., pirmadienis

Vacation : Zagreb and Samobor

So last week i finally took well deserved vacation and decided to visit Croatia. First stop (and whole weekend) was in capital Zagreb.

Zagreb was surprisingly beautiful. I usually avoid capitals as they are all almost the same and very touristic, bu probably because after season Zagreb was not overcrowded and still very warm and green. I was using Couchsurfing to find place to stay and meet people and my host was in Samobor so didn't have many time in Zagreb but did some touristic steps : visited Cathedral, main square, took walk in streets and took some photos. I even bought souvenir - small lavender smelling pillow.
My day in Samobor was just perfect - it was very warm and sunny and small town itself reminded me Užupis a lot. I tried local Karlovačko beer which was really horrible (it looks like Croatians are much better at wine and rakia, but good beer was almost impossible to find during whole week).