2015 m. kovo 6 d., penktadienis

Speaking



After few years of being hopeless expat I finally kicked myself and went to Czech lesson. I don’t feel so hopeless anymore. Apparently it’s not so hard to learn when somebody actually lets you speak with mistakes instead of just switching to English. For all the time when I was trying to speak the language people were changing to English or even German all the time, so I gave up eventually. And apparently I am not so good learning language individually. Hope now when I have motivation it will go smoother.

Finally now I feel real spring mood : grass is getting greened, guys start wearing shorts over leggings for running and shaving beards. I started painting my nails in different bright colors (yellow, orange or green). With spring some movement also happened – my loudest flatmate finally moved out! Now I expect being allowed to sleep though the night undisturbed. My exercise routine now is stricter than ever as I want to look even more awesome in dress season. Legs are beautiful, back is strong, so now I am working on my tummy which is apparently hardest part. Only last year after getting paralyzed due to some nerve issue I understood how important exercise is. Now I can feel my leg normally and pain in arm is less severe, although I still cannot fully control my face.