2015 m. gruodžio 18 d., penktadienis

Jolly time



I recently realized that I get super creative and productive when I am sick or extra tired. Probably that’s how my mind copes with extreme tiredness. Been experiencing this over last few weeks as my immune system is not very strong and I get sick really often. Thankfully not with flu, but common cold is no fun either.
Workload is really heavy at my work, so I simply cannot wait for some vacation or at least work from home.  Weather is not so friendly for outside activities nowadays as it rains or sprays almost nonstop. And I think I prefer short but proper rain to drizzle whole day.
There’s some beautiful Christmas markets going in Brno, but might be nicer if there‘ll be some snow. Namesti svobody is overcrowded but most boring one – there are only some food and drink stands, but no original handicrafts – only cheap stuff usually sold at Chinese shops. Most beautiful Christmas market in my opinion is located at Zelny Trh – it’s conveniently organized, cozy and with lots of original stuff being sold. Smallest marked is at Moravak– mostly visited for kids atractions and music scene as there’s not much else going on.
While I acquired no gifts for others (only for myself) in Christmas markets, most important family members – mom and grandma hopefully will receive theirs soon (list of people at post was incredible as apparently I am not the only one to send my gifts almost last minute. Hope they will be happy after receiving them.