2012 m. spalio 29 d., pirmadienis

Bits


I’m still getting to know city which I now consider as mine. When I was coming with bus from Prague I thought ‘finally home’. Guess that’s it.
I still don’t feel stable though. Looking for a job and meeting new people. Most of them there are quite party persons, so it’s difficult to find somebody interesting to talk with.  I won hour of bowling in one of ‘social’ events so maybe i will meet somebody interesting before i'll be able to use it.

On tuesday i was at singing by campfire event. Weather was just perfect and company was nice. I wanted to hear some czech folk songs and it was a chance. They have quite few about America which was quite surprising for me. 
On saturday i went to small town called Jedovnice not far from Brno to see fishing market. I went with few latvians, one czech and one slovak. And it seems i was only girld not afraid of such bad weather (it was raining all day long). Hike plans didn't work though as everybody got frozen.
In the evening there was Halloween party at Brno, but i didn't went there as i was just cold and wanted to rest hugging a radiator.