2012 m. spalio 20 d., šeštadienis

Lack of social skills + fear = lies

So apparently Klara is not only quite rude, but also a liar. I was accused of not saying 'thank you' for her after repeating it several times. One type of people i can's stand are liars and she is quite bad one. Also she told that her friends didn't hear that whis is natural as i don't know them so i dind't thank them separately. And was really relieved when i left her place. Maybe i just should forget that.
I was in Palava hills today with few people from Brno. It was truly beautiful and relaxing day, especially when i was able to give in into climbing.
I'm in very unstable right now, without job or stable living place so i'm scared at times and don't feel very safe. That's why i enjoy spending time with people in nature as it helps me forget at least some part of my stressful existance.