2012 m. sausio 7 d., šeštadienis

Just some thoughts...


Lately i‘ve been thinking about if it‘s true that living in a capital affects stress levels. I‘m fan of Estonia as people are very relaxed, friendly and helpful there but one girl i‘ve met during my week in Tartu told me that it‘s diferent in Tallinn, city i sincerely don‘t like because of it‘s unnaturality. She told me that there people are always running somewhere and are not so friendly. I didn‘t noticed that because i‘ve spent only few days there but it may be the reason i don‘t like capitals exept of Vilnius as it‘s my home town, although a little too big for me. Capitals always makes me nervus as are full of tourists, expensive and impossible to enjoy  because of mass of people (especially if you are not heavy drinker and want to do sightseeing, not party all the time). I know the ways and Times to enjoy Vilnius and to avoid mass of the people although nowadays Vilnius are mostly full of alcoholics from Spain, Poland, UK and Portugal mostly, sometimes from Italy too. I don‘t feel comfortable around alcoholics which got some people think that i ‚hate‘ specific nationalities. Few Times i was even told that non-drinking is ‚boring‘. Hmmm... although i have amazing experience with people from countries mentioned above, tourists from tiese countries are horrible mosto f the time (not always and i really don‘t hate anyone). I just secrectly hope that one day people learn to enjoy what is around them without heavy drinking, taking puotos all the time and finding some hidden treasures, not only touristic places. That can make capitals awesome too.