2012 m. sausio 31 d., antradienis

Sunday hike


I realize more and more how much I don’t like parties. Mostly it’s because I don’t feel comfortable around drunks and don’t find it the way to find ‘friends’. Last time I run away from such activity it turned to be perfect Sunday for me. I went to hike in Aukštadvaris region, which is really beautiful during winter. Although it took more time than everybody expected as instead of 10.30 it started at 12 something because of frozen bus and ended around six, day was truly enjoyable. In the end I was even scared I got lost, because it was already dark and I was alone in the woods (my leg started hurting, so I was somewhere in the end), but it felt surprisingly warm, considering it was about 14 minus. So yep, there’s no bad weather, only bad clothes. And company is everything :)