2012 m. kovo 4 d., sekmadienis

Center


This weekend I participated in two very cool cooking events which was nice getaway from what I usually do on weekends especially because I wasn’t forced to spend time/be in the same room with drunk people. Weather just gotten really warm and sunny so mass of foreigners ‘I saw old town and that equals I saw city’ was spending time in st Casimir fair which is quite boring for locals as stuff you can buy there are no different from supermarket’s assortment and usually more expensive. I didn’t went there so wasted zero amount of time. Locals are quite angry nowadays because our genius mayor changed some of microbus routes so people from some districts have hard time getting to city center. I feel lucky that I live in district with good connection to center and main problem for me is getting last trolleybus if I stay late in center. Since most of foreigners living here think that city is old town, they have no such problem and that’s probably why they have no knowledge about good place to hang out except most central ones where mostly foreigners resides.