2012 m. kovo 13 d., antradienis

Connection


I’m still surprised why people carry two cell phones when it’s possible to get one for the same price. I got my MyPhone 8890 for just 390 lt and it has all the functions I need – sms, calling, wi-fi, and all stuff other, more expensive dual sim phones has. Totally recommend.
for few years already I was using MyPhone, because it’s good, not expensive and staff at main office is very helpful (never uses ‘your phone is wet, now pay’ tactic).
I bought my phone at Viltanika shop and my experiences with staff was extremely positive, probably best service i ever experienced. Also gave good recommendations.

Sadly after arrival to Czech republic my phone died. So i get new one, MyPhone again. 8855 Diggy.
I'm really satisfied with it, just service sucks there (provider is called CPA). I was forced to contact lawyer as they refused to send me manual in english or at least word document in any language.