2012 m. kovo 7 d., trečiadienis

Drops


I have neighbor who has not my taste in music and is quite punctual – almost every morning around 8 I wake up from vibrating walls. Outside weather is kinda strange – sunny but snow still not melting. Sun gives sense that spring is coming. In traditional st. Casimirs fair there were lot of foreigners spending their money (things are more expensive in that fair than are in supermarkets) and then spending money in bars. Although I still look for a job, I find myself looking for weekend as working person, because there is not much happening during week days. I notice that since there’s almost spring already there’s more and more tourist coming, but it’s kinda sad that there’s more and more young people leaving as it’s becoming harder and harder to survive there. I’m thinking about it too, I would like to see world and be able to live with more than barely survivable amount of money.