2012 m. kovo 20 d., antradienis

Out


I’ve recently been trying to force myself not to surf internet so much, but it didn’t really worked as I always plan to do something but don’t. Since spring started more and more tourists are coming in the city so walking gives less and less pleasure. City center became just loud. I like sunny strolls though. Recently I’ve been looking for job in Norway as it seems I have no other option, it’s impossible to find job without having experience there. And i don't mind it really as grumpy and always complaining people around me makes me grumpy. And i woul like some positivity in my life.
Situation is bad but our government still didn't start using brains for thinking. Maybe that's why Vilnius changed so much over past few years - there are so many foreigners for whom here is 'cheap' and 'wowww! soviet style leftovers' but not so many locals, especially young, there.
Actually i really would like to live in Estonia or Czech Republic and i never understood why so many people are so fond of England. English tourists are considered to be one of the worst there and not really liked (that's why people from Scotland, wales or North Ireland never identify themselves as 'british' there. I belive if you go to the country where most of people are british and lithuanians are not liked (i got that impression from newspapers) you won't be too comfortable.